The Argonaut Rowing Club welcomes visitors from out of town visit who wish to row. If you know how to row, have experience in rowing in the boat you wish to row, and are a member in good standing in another club, we would be glad to offer our services.
Please review our visitor policy below:
- Visitors must sign a waiver, the Activity Waiver form.
- Visitors must pay a fee of $25 per seat per outing that they plan to row. The fee should be made in the form of a cheque made out to the Argonaut Rowing Club and attached to the completed Activity Waiver and deposited in the Club office.
- Visitors may row any Club boat, provided that they can show skill in that boat as demonstrated to the Club official (Head Coach, member of Rowing Committee, Board of Directors or designate) who guides the visitor to the equipment.
- Visitors must read the ARC Rules and pass the ARC Safety Test (also known as Captain's Test).
- Visitors must obey all Club Rules, the ARC By-laws, Code of Conduct and Transport Canada Safety Regulations concerning equipment to be carried in the boat.